cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting product allocation data from APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, does anyone have experience with the following?

We use product allocation to constrain how many of certain materials can be sold each day since we have a limited capacity to produce them.

We can follow the allocation vs consumed allocation via /SAPAPO/AC42 of course, but do you know of a way to extract the information displayed in that transactionfor several materials?

We'd like to have a report of some kind that can give an immediate overview of what the situation is allocation-wise for several materials without having to execute AC42 for each of the materials.

Anyone have experiences with this? I was looking into some table lookups but this doesn't look too promising due to APO's datamodel, a BW solution may also be something but as far as i can see the infocube behind the allocation setup doesn't really contain the data that we need.

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Regards

Simon Pedersen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the table /SAPAPO/QTTAB

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

That looks very interesting, however the table is completely empty if i look into it with SE16 on our system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It will look like this.

Client PlaningObject no Time Stamp Time Stamp Prod. Alloc.Qty Incomg Ords Qty

005 Hm86edy48aJX00002lK1eG 20.090.511.000.000 20.090.517.235.959 2,000 0,000

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice, but we don't have any data at all in that table in our system, the product allocation has been running on it for years though. Do you happen to know what makes the table populate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have direct connection to planning area? Please check PAL group setting if you have checked the check indiacator against "check planning area"

Regards

Vijaya