cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SDM port was changed and since then we are not able to deploy any DC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a strange issue. The SDM port was changed for our test server and since then we are not able to deploy any DC on that. Any pointers will be helpful.

Regards.

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the error message you are getting? Is that new port is reachable in your network?

Regards,

Charan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have repaired the broken DC too and transported the same to the Test system but still we are getting the same exception while importing.

Will deploying the above mentioned LibraryComp component manually on the test server through SDM resolve my issue?

LibraryComp is an External Library DC so can not be deployed individually. NewRequest is the component that uses LibraryComp as a Used DC so it should have been deployed along with NewRequest and then it should be existing on the server.

But now even NewRequest is not getting deployed as mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

I am getting this issue in the Test system after the consolidation.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also there is a broken DC in the CBS but we are not transporting the same. The problem with this DC is that we are able to see this DC in DTR perspective but not in DC perspective because of which we are not able to delete the same. We want to delete this DC but in DC perspective the options for Delete are disabled.

Will deploying the above mentioned component manually on the test server be of any use?

Any pointers will be of great help.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

while making the assembly we can ignore the broken and dirty dc's

we will find the option when your making assembly, so that you can leave the broken dc in the consolidation it self, only the working state dc's we can have assembly.

Cheers,

Appa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help.

Regards.

Rajat

Edited by: Rajat Jain on Jun 30, 2009 4:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think,

you have changed the SDM port number, so after that you have to go to the track and change the sdm port number in the runtime system configuration also, and as per my knwoldgewe do have a seprate SDM for every portal in our lansscape like DEV AND TESTING can use different SDM server, the ports can be same but the host names may be changed check with the basis guys.

All the best,

Cheers,

APPARAO

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error log is:

Jun 24, 2009 2:50:20 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

[004]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : XXXXXXXXX

SDM port : 50218

URL to deploy : file:/c:/TEMP/temp16097abc.com~NewRequest.ear

Result

=> deployment not executed : file:/c:/TEMP/temp16097abc.com~NewRequest.ear

Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'NewRequest'/'abc.com'/'NWD_P2PDEV_D'/'20090624114235'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'LibraryComp'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

Deployment will be aborted.

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

LibraryComp was already present in the development and consolidation system but now i'm not to deploy even on the dev system.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this DC is having any deploy time dependency with other DC. If yes frist deploy that DC and then deploy this DC.

Regars,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'LibraryComp'
There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency

It is saying that depenedent DC 'LibraryComp' is not there in the SDM repository.If you are not able to deploy this DC from IDE try to connect to SDM with this port and try to deploy this 'LibraryComp" from SDM.

Then try to deploy the second DC which is having a deploy dependency of "LibraryComp" DC.

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Saleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratan,

Check weather you are able to connect to SDM via remoteGui.bat with the same port (which is in the path C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\SDM\program).

Print the deployment error which you are getting...

If not try to restart the server once, and check wether you are able to deploy or not.

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Saleem