cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup erroe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

On clicking submit button i need to show the popup window.I wrote this following code:

IWDWindowInfo windowInfo = (IWDWindowInfo)wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("CareHomesDetails");

IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createWindow(windowInfo,true);

window.setWindowPosition(250,80);

window.open();

wdContext.currentContextElement().setCarehomepopup(window);

When i deploying the application .it showing the error

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.getViewManagerFor(ClientComponent.java:319)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.<init>(WebDynproWindow.java:82)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.<init>(WebDynproWindow.java:93)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.InternalWindow.<init>(InternalWindow.java:32)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.createModalWindow(ClientComponent.java:953)

Can any one provide me solution for this

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Use this code:

IWDWindowInfo windowInfo = wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("CareHomesDetails");
IWDWindow window = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createWindow(windowInfo,true);
window.setWindowPosition(250,80);
window.open();
wdContext.currentContextElement().setCarehomepopup(window);

Take care of the name of the window in the bracket. Its case sensitive.

Regards.

Rajat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

I had changed the code but still i am facing the same error.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.getViewManagerFor(ClientComponent.java:319)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.<init>(WebDynproWindow.java:82)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.<init>(WebDynproWindow.java:93)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.InternalWindow.<init>(InternalWindow.java:32)

Can you please tell me why it happens

Regards,

Prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happened? Is your error resolved? How did you resolve the error?

Regards.

Rajat