cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI does not combine .wsdl file with .xsd files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I imported .wsdl file with necessary .xsd files in PI system (7.1).

PI does not find fields in .wsdl already necessary .xsd files imported with .wsdl file.

Is there anyone to help me to solve problem with test it in PI system.

I send .wsdl file and necessary .xsd files as attachment his mail address.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It needs manually change of wsdl

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the WSDL file and the corresponding XSD file under the External definition of the same namespace...

Also open you WSDL in so me tool (say Stylus Studio) and check if the XSDs are properly referred....if there is no problem here then PI should (normally) reflect the referred XSD elements in the wsdl structure....the external references which is mentione in the above replye will be pointing to the XSDs and will be visible if proper reference is made to the XSD in the WSDL....

You wsdl will have some tag like:

<xsd:import namespace="http://" schemaLocation="Name_of_XSD.xsd" />

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jun 24, 2009 1:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I tryed a lot but i did not achieve.

Do you want me to send .wsdl and .xsd files zipped into your mail box.

Thanks.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try opening the wsdl file in some XML tool...if there is problem in referring the XSD then it will be visible in the tool itself.....even I am working on PI7.1 and some of the WSDLs are referring XSDs...and i had no problem in using them.....dont know what is failing in your case

Do you want me to send .wsdl and .xsd files zipped into your mail box

instead you can post your wsdl file and the corresponding XSD here in SDN....even a dummy structure would do....we are not allowed to do personal email comunication

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We faced with problem mentioned in Sap Note 1120073.

But our PI version is 7.1

How can i send attached document (.wsdl and .xsd's).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you import wsdl file as external definiton, Check the external references. Those referencse has to be refered by corresponding xsds. For that, you need to import all XSD's as external definition and while importing in source path give the text as it is mentioned in external reference of your wsdl file.

Once you imported and refere all XSD's, wsdl will be populated with corresponding messages.

Try the same and let me know

Regards,

Sreenivas.