cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to import transport request ,i have cofile and datafile and i copied these files in usr/sap/sid/trans/cofile and data file respectively but its not showing in queue .

importing resulted in error cofile ,datafile not found.

i used WINSCP to copy these files , also changed authorization through this tool t0 775

Thanks & Regards

Shams

Edited by: shams111 on Jun 24, 2009 9:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Earlier i could not able to see transport request in a queue even though i coppied in to respective cofile and datafile properly.

also i followed below step it do not worked

STMS_IMPORT --> Extras --> Add --> Other request and manually add the transport request to buffer

It was authorization problem so i changed authorization using putty .problem got solved.

now i tried to import but unfortunately this transport request turned out to be unicode transport request which i was trying to import it into non-unicode sytem .However this must not be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

STMS_IMPORT --> Extras --> Add --> Other request and manually add the transport request to buffer

provided the data and cofiles are present in trans

Edited by: Shanmuga on Jun 25, 2009 4:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In WINSCP did u transfer as binary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

This time i used putty to change authorization it worked.

I got import error while importing the request as " file was exported from unicode system and cannot be imported into a system of release <6.10" .

Thanks in advance.

Shams