cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in layout section of adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the following error while i try to open the layout section in adobe forms.

"Error while opening document".

I reinstalled the adobe livecycle designer and also installed the new version of adobe i.e. adobe 9/9.1 and restarted my system but still the problem exists.

Can anybody help me out solve the problem at the earliest.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried all options suggested above but nothing worked out.

The only solution helped me solve the problem i was facing is format my system and reinstall all required softwares again.

Thanks everybody for replies

Regards,

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

My problem gets resolved. What I done is simply restart the computer!! The Form Template task was hanged (even in task manager it was showing running). Once it gets killed, my layout editor is running again.

If still your problem persist, you set the priority of u2018FormDE~1.exeu2019 to highest. Close all other applications on your PC while trying to start Layout editor.

What I understood is, layout editor required lot of memory and hence we can try this above options!!

Hope this will help you.

Pradeep D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

I am also facing the same problem. Please let me know if you got any solution on this.

I was trying to close/undock Palette windows. Then all of sudden the Layout editor hanged. After that when i tried to close it and went again to open the Layout this problem started.

Pradeep D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

I am also facing the same problem. Please let me know if you got any solution on this.

I was trying to close/undock Palette windows. Then all of sudden the Layout editor hanged. After that when i tried to close it and went again to open the Layout this problem started.

Pradeep D