cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD ABAP scroll bars and buttons don't appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I test a transaction and the control or scroll bars don't appear when I test the service via SICF, how can I modifiy it to ensure the controls appear in SAPGUI versus webgui?

Thanks

Mikie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

web services were activated and published. Probalem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I run a SAPGUI transaction for IS-OIL via SAPGUI and the scroll bars and tabs etc etc appear.

Now under SICF there is a similiar service that executes the transaction via ITS HTML and the control bars and tabs do not appear.

Mikie

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sorry but I still don't see anything in your description that is Web Dynpro ABAP related. ITS SAPGUI for HTML is something completely different from Web Dynpro ABAP and is not a technology we discuss in this forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a WD ABAP transaction that was defined as a service under SICF.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Ok, but I don't understand what that has to do with SAPGUI or Webgui. Please describe your problem in more details.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> If I test a transaction and the control or scroll bars don't appear when I test the service via SICF, how can I modifiy it to ensure the controls appear in SAPGUI versus webgui?

>

> Thanks

> Mikie

What? I'm really confused by your question. Is it even about Web Dynpro ABAP? You are talking about SAPGUI vs. Webgui. What does that have to do with Web Dynpro ABAP?