cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls all are not able to see in the screen in VTFA VTFL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Suddenly all my copy controls are not able to see in one client if i go to VTFA or VTFL it says zero entry i am not able to create any document but in the table TVCPL the enteries there but not able to see any standard or Z iin the VTFA screen it happen in my testing client all other client has no problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i think somebody has deleted the entries in that client, just check with the basis guy he will help u which user had deleted that entries and to recover that data ask ur basis to refresh the client with the other client or other option is to create the entries with reference of the other client.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am not able to see any enteries in all the copy controls header VTAA, VTAF, VTFA, VTFF, VTFL, VTLA ...it all happen suddenly still yesterday it was there but not able to see now ..is it any OSS notes there

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can very well speak to your basis person and he will let you know who was the last

person who accessed these t.code. as well as you can know when it was bein done.

If any data goes missing with the help of Basis you can retrieve it.

Thanks

Sushant

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check though SCU3 the change history for those tables.... if logging not active then try with Modification browser (SE95) or header entry change (table CDHDR).

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

TVCPL is the table store Delivery copy control in the tables entries are there ..but in my view screen no entries

not only this all my copy controls in the SD part missing ..any idea

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't get this... what you are not getting?

1. Some fields in the TVCPL screen?

Or

2. after executing you are missing some data?

For 1 : Go to "Settings" -> Fields for Selection and check whether all required fields are marked for your output (if you are usig SE16).

For 2 : Check whether you have erased the filed content of "Maximum number of Hits"

If anything more .. let me know.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI in the TVCPL table entries are there i am able to see

but ..in the VTFL screen i am not able to see any target Billing type f2 or source delivery type LF ..like this no entries in any copy controls screen like VTFA VTAA etc not only F2 OR LF no entries in the screen