cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change schedule line fields when save sales documents in va01/va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, every Experts,

I want to change schedule line when save the sales documents in va01 or va02, such as change delivery block or schedule line category.

of course, can use user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, but I do not know to use this user exit, I am newer about ABAP.

Please help me , thanks.

best regards

Passion Wu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I correctly understood your requirement I donu2019t feel there is a need to use any User Exit to change the Schedule Line Category or Delivery Block once created & saved.

You can state way change the Schedule Line in VA02 & Delivery Block without using any Exit,

Provided you should have a Manual Schedule Line defined for that combination of Item category & MRP Type.

I had tried & tested this scenario & run a complete cycle didnu2019t face any issue.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is not so easy because

1) if you are going to change field values - you need change them in XVBEP internal table, and do not forget about correct value of UPDKZ field and YVBEP table values... check OSS notes, there was a note about that.

2) you may need to invoke post-processing (sap routines) after you've changed schedule line category or other fields because some config is dependent on values in these fields and without proper post-processing your order may not be completely correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For changeing schedule line: select line item, GOTO --> item --> schedule lines --> enter the confirmed qty.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE program is MV45AFZZ

For your reference

regards,

Mohanprabu C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohanprabu C,

Yes, I have read this message. But I am newer , do not how to change vbep-ettyp fileds. could you give me a example? thanks.

Best Regards