cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Standard template including relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello we have this scenario that the standard template should be maintain in a per plant level. the recent set up is that, we have 1 standard template per company, and in 1 company we have 3 different plants. we have authorization error encountered when the default plant in the template is not the plant assigned in authorization. So to address this issue, our consultant recommend to have separate template per plant. but our problem is it is tedious in our part to prepare template for each plant and then upload the network and relationship.

Is there an easiest way to address our issue? can we copy the template, then change the plant and relationship can also be copied? Please advise possible way to do this. I will gladly appreciate, if you can provide step by step procedure.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the plant and company code after copying the template.

Create project with copy template and enter the template name in std project definition field and then press enter. You will get one error message click ok for that now you can change the company code ,plant , Person Respons, Applicant no.and dates.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, would you tell me how will i do that? I've tried changing the plant value in cj92 but when i used that template, network and activities are not included on the copied standard wbs.

Need further assistance.

THanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not possible. so we just made work around to cater our requirement.