cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable Message V1108 with materials that have Reorder Point

0 Kudos

When a user is creating a sales order and enters a quantity for a material that exceeds that material's reorder point, the user gets a system warning: "Reorder point for item XXXXXXX has been exceeded: X NR" They acknowledge it and then continue on to ATP.

I would like to disable the message completely from coming up. Is that possible? If where in customizing would I find the ability to do this?

Thanks,

Kent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I think that I need to be more specific. The warning is correct. I understand this. Sometimes we sell more than the reorder point is set for. It's ok in our environment. However, the person creating the sales order gets confused by the message and thinks there is a need to take action. So I probably should rephrase my question, Can I suppress message V1108 from coming up?

Thanks,

Kent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

The code written for the message is given below.

If you make the reorder point as zero, then you wont get the message.

If you dont make the reorder point as zero, then you get either information message or warning message.

CHECK MAEPV-MINBE > 0.

• MINBE in VME umrechnen

DA_MINBEV = MAEPV-MINBE * US_UMVKN / US_UMVKZ.

WRITE DA_MINBEV TO DA_MINBEC LEFT-JUSTIFIED UNIT US_VRKME.

• Ungleichung nennerfrei prüfen

DA_DIFF = US_MENGE * US_UMVKZ - US_UMVKN * MAEPV-MINBE.

IF DA_DIFF > 0 AND

( US_MENGE NE US_*MENGE OR " Weil der Modul immer läuft

VBAP-MATNR NE *VBAP-MATNR OR

NOT MATNR_CHANGED IS INITIAL OR

NOT VRKME_CHANGED IS INITIAL OR

US_UMVKZ NE US_*UMVKZ OR " Weil der Modul immer läuft

US_UMVKN NE US_*UMVKN ). " Weil der Modul immer läuft

IF *VBAP-POSNR = 0 AND

NOT VBAP-VGBEL IS INITIAL OR

STRUKTURPFLEGE NE SPACE OR

STRUKTURPFLEGE_KONFIGURATION NE SPACE.

• Anlegen durch kopieren

MESSAGE I108 WITH VBAP-POSNR DA_MINBEC US_VRKME. " Information

ELSE.

SET CURSOR FIELD US_FELDNAME LINE SY-STEPL.

MESSAGE W108 WITH VBAP-POSNR DA_MINBEC US_VRKME. " Warning.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

1. Change the settings in Material Master >MRP1 Tab. Page MRP Type,Reorder Point,MRP Controller,Lot size & Minimum Lot size field you will not get the message.

Pls. discuss your business Requirement before changing these field.

OR

2.You can increase the reorder level with High No. like 100000 then also you will not get this message.

3. Also check whether in your item level incompletion log this warning message attached.

Note: Reorder point is depend upon your consumption for a perticular material which linked to your Availibility Check , If your order more then stock Qty. or Reaching to Re Order level System will give this message, thats why i said pls. refer to your business process before changing these field.

Regards

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Dhingra on Jun 24, 2009 12:33 PM

Edited by: Deepak Dhingra on Jun 24, 2009 12:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kent,

Just go to SE91 put the Message Class V1 there & in No. field 108 & go for

where used in then select only Program >ok then Program will come select the Program > double click, you wil l find the message with the Description as below:

69 MESSAGE I108 WITH VBAP-POSNR DA_MINBEC US_VRKME.

72 MESSAGE W108 WITH VBAP-POSNR DA_MINBEC US_VRKME.

Now with help of ABAP with just comment on these both the messages (i.e System will ignore these)afterwards you will not face that message again in your sales order.

Regards

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Dhingra on Jun 25, 2009 6:27 AM