cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart goes to all users ( Reason & Cure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It seems this problem is resolved.

Shopping cart approval work item goes to all users caused by applying support pack 8.

I gone through Holy / Disha and Smita's advise and applied following notes -

896556 - Only required if item based workflow.

As mentioned by Smita, we need to activate SAP objects.

Only problem I am having now is with Approval Preview which is bit inconsistent i.e. it is not showing all the approvers in few cases or it is showing approvers name only. I will dig-out another OSS note to cure this one.

A big thanks to Disha / Holy and Smita.

Please add your reply so that I can reward you points.

Regards.

Pras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As i mentioned in our earlier post,as far as the SC approval BADI is concerned,we are getting problems only in the Approval Preview that too only for the Rejected SC's.For approved SC's,the process is working fine.

Also we dont know how far these problems will be solved by updating the SP,so we still havent gone for SP09.At the same time ,we have put up an OSS message and awaiting reply from SAP after which all the things will be clear.

Will keep you posted on this...

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just an update...SAP had suggested to apply note 899943 (mentioned by Smita) which also we have done but yet the problem persists..

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

For me the Approval preview was coming correct but after SP09 its not coming correct. Do update me if you are getting any solution.

I am opening another message for "System is not picking up approvers from BADI in Item level workflow".

Please do respond to that, as I think for you other things are working fine.

Thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pras,

how are you? thank you, we were also facing same problem and we got fixed that issue after applied all OSS notes which you listed .

pras if possible can you please give me some hints which i posted in SDN to get 'SLAPPROVERLIST' ATTRIBUTES VALUE FROM BUS4101 TO BADI. here is the link of my post

'SLAPPROVERLIST'.

please give me some hints to get 'SLAPPROVERLIST' based on the user name.

regards,

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

We applied the SRM 4.0 SP9 but getting some syntax error. We have created a OSS message for that. Lets see.

Pls see note no 923462 for SP release information.

Kind Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pras/smita,

i have found a soluction myself for my issue. thank you very much for your help.

regards,

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pras,

I think its not a wise idea to do manual changes for some of the notes and activate the Objects.

Today I checked and found out that Support Pack 9 is available for SRM 4.0. We are going to apply this today.

Will update you on the system behaviour.

For Reference of SP9 can check note no 899943.

Hope this will help us.

Regards,

Smita