cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZDIALOG - How to suppress multiple of modalDialog in F4 help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the F4-valuehelp from Tom's & Brians - my problem is how to suppress the possibility to open more than one dialog window?

Another thing: I got a very hard error in IE 5.5 (on ClientSide) - is there anything dialog_ie6.js to replace to make it backwards compatible?

Thx in advance,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What was the error that you are getting on the IE 5.5 client. I can have a look at it. There is an updated dialog_ie script file for Web Dynpro ABAP that I have been planning to adapt back for BSP. It has several fixes in it.

Also I will test later multipe dialog windows. If I remember right we tested for this and you shouldn't be able to open more than window - but I could wrong. Let me have a test. I am at a conference today, so it might be tomorrow US time before I can have a look at it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I'm using the F4 in tableviews - when adding a row the F4-dialog is opened automatical. Everything is fine until I have a complex document where 2 tableviews or more exists (presented in different phtmlb:containertabstrip).

When adding 3 rows to one tableview the error occurs but I cannot find an algorithm. fter loading the IE 5.5 shows the content of one subview and the message 'The Website &url; could not been loaded. Execution stopped' in a dialog box like window.alert renders. After pressing OK it sometimes leaves to IE standard error page (404) or the main page stays blank and the F4-dialog is shown. When closing the dialog and looking at pages source code the page seems ok - everything seems to be there - I think client rendering fails.

HTTP-Logging and tracing is also ok.

---

The doubled opening is possible since at loading-time you can press the help-button several times.

I changed your dialog_ie6.js at all occurrences of

style.cursor="progress";

to

style.cursor="wait";

since js-error came up.

Regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have any news for me?

Regards