cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted RFC error in SMT2 ...

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant

Hi gurus,

I have a problem with my Trusted RFC. I put some systems in SMSY in Solution Manager and when I go to transaction SMT2 the system show me an error with this RFC connection between Solution Manager (SSM) and my Production System (PRD), with the others systems it all seems well.

I don´t understand why I still have this error because I put the authorization profile (S_RFC & S_RFCACL) in user profile which Solution Manager use to connect to the Production system, in other words, I put that profiles in production system user, I did this like it said in note 637429, I create a role with that two authorization profiles, etc...

At this time I don´t know what to do more

Tell me another thing, the other user, the solution manager user which is used to connect Production system to the Solution Manager system should have the same authorization like the production user that connects the Solution manager with Production system (correspond to the user that I described above)??

Help me please...

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant

N/D.

The problem was solved although the error/issue persists!

JDimas - Portugal

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through below link for creating trusted RFC's:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/8b/0010519daef443ab06d38d7ade26f4/frameset.htm

Thanks

Sunny

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny Pahuja and Felipe Pitta,

I already saw that note and help by sap by when I run that recommends the error persist and other note that I consider was 637429...

So.. I´ll go check again that note 128447 and help!

Thank you... I´ll give you a feedback when I solve this issue.

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello João,

Perhaps SAP Note 128447 can provide you more usefull information regarding Trusted RFC's.

Best regards,

Felipe Pitta

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe Pitta and Sunny,

I already check your help but a continue with that awful error... it´s so stupid because in other costumer I configure that with the same actions and there this work!!

But beyond that the EWA is work, so my question is in what aspect this error affect?

I´m trying to solve this error because when I go to SMT2 it show me that error, and so I don´t like errors in system 😛 lol despite this not influence the consistence of services/systems!

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal