Did you mean: 

Problem in message Mapping SAP PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem in my Message Mapping,

Design: [Design|http://www.life-4-music.de/prob.jpg]

Messagemapping: [MappingTest|http://www.life-4-music.de/probII.jpg]

The Problem is, that ElementC from SourceMessage occours "0 to n" times in Element A, but I need to check every ElementC in ElementA to TargetElementA with a IF Statement.

I tried a lot of things, like change the CONTEXT of the ELEMENT or use SPLIT BY VALUE but without success.

Rgds,

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by using ifWithoutElse instead of If function.

Also, after ifWithoutElse use removeContext function

-Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the context of system to regAsset and then use the below condition

if system = system1 then map to target

check the queue of the mapping by providing the input and check the mapping is behaving

This definitely can be acheived its a trick of context

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, thanks a lot for the fast awnser. I tried this allready to change the Context of the Elements "system" in this Mapping: Changed Context

For Example in one field I check for Entry "ERP" in Source Field "system" , if "ERP" is in the first ELEMENT then it will be mapped correctly: Example ERP works

But If "ERP" is in an element below, then it doesn´t work, so it seems to be, that he only map the first occurrence of the Elements. : Example SCADA don´t work

Here is the View of the QUEUE from the don´t working Example: Show QUEUE of not working Example

maybe u have a tip for me again , because I´m allready desperate

Thanks a lot.

Rgds,

Steffen

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
For Example in one field I check for Entry "ERP" in Source Field "system" , if "ERP" is in the first 
ELEMENT then it will be mapped correctly: Example ERP works

But If "ERP" is in an element below, then it doesn´t work, so it seems to be, that he only map the first 
occurrence of the Elements. 😞 : Example SCADA don´t work

This only means a context problem.....you need to incease the Context of the Source ERP element (the node on which you are using the condition)......increase the Context of this element to one level up...

Also i hope that you have mentioned the condition properly....so that it checks for all the value and not only for one value .. if possible upload your images in SDN wiki...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jun 24, 2009 1:45 PM