Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User defined GUI status in VL10D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I found out that in transaction VL10D you can define a role that needs to be used. In this role it's possible to define a GUI status.

I created a Z-Gui status and added here to that role. Now when i execture VL10D my GUI status is being used. (Debugged it and sure it uses it) but the button i added to this GUI Status is not shown on the screen.

If i use my Gui status and deactivate standaard Buttons they do not appear on the screen. An other reason why i'm sure my GUI status is being used.

Any one an Idee what could be going wrong here?

I would like to add a custom made button to VL10D that lets me calculate a total weight of all items selected.

I suspect that ones i have the button on my screen i will be able to do this causes it seems to me there are somme userexits that will let me handle my action.

Hope any one ever did this and can help me out.

Regards,

Dimitri

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The additional button on the GUI Status needs to start with a Z.

Then it's available and its possible ot put some coding behind it using the available user_exits.