cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI9 - Distribution Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've got a problem with the Document Distribution.

When I decide to start the distribution for a DIR I can see in the CVI9 transaction that the "Status of partial order" is egual to "ER".

If I launch the Workflow Log I also can see that the step "Generate distribution order package 00000000000000000026" got a "Generation error".

Have you any suggestions / advice?

Thanks,

Marco.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Check note 1008281 (for Document Distribution)

TCODE PFTC_DIS (Activate both 104,137 templates for workflow) (BUS1082>Initiated,Resend--BUS1082002>resend)

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

but the note n. 1008281 is already implemented in the system.

However I have resolved. This error was due to a lack of parameters in the transactions SCOT and SWU3.

Thanks to all,

Marco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marco,

You might check SAP Note 1008281 - I was having the exact same problem and this solved it for me.

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Starting the Distribution from the Log

Use

You can start the document distribution from the Distribution Log in different processing situations.

When the system has started the distribution automatically by an event from SAP Business Workflow, you must start the distribution manually from the distribution log.

You can start erroneous distribution order packages that have not been sent a second time from the distribution log.

Note: The distribution was started either manually or automatically by an event from SAP Business Workflow. The part orders must be allocated to a distribution package and have a specific status. The user must have the required Authorizations.

Procedure,

Procedure

Select the part order that you want to start the distribution for.

Choose Extras - Start distribution - <Start function> (for example, manual).

Please note that the part order you select must have a status that is supported for this distribution. How you proceed depends on the start function you choose.

1.Manual: The system starts the distribution for the part order you select without you having to enter any further data.

2.Erroneous: The system starts the distribution again for all the erroneous part orders in a package without you having to enter any further data.

3. Start again with changes: The Start document distribution basic data screen appears. and copies the data for the documents that you want to distribute and for the recipients. You can change this data and add any other documents or recipients as required. As soon as you choose the Start function on the basic data screen, the system returns to the distribution log.

Benakaraja

??

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 24, 2009 12:41 PM

Edited by: benaka rajes on Jun 24, 2009 12:42 PM