Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate process impact

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are introducing the rebate process newly for a company code in which other business process already implemented 3 years back. My worry is introducing the new rebate process will have any impact on the existing business processes or what are the steps that needs to be taken care before we go live. Can you please guide me on this.

Also one more thing presently for calcualting rebates they are using some other custom transactions.

Now by introducing the Rebates the existing process will be deactivated.

Regards,

Babs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rebate processing is vary normal it will never impact your current business process.

In this we are making provision of some amount and once target is achieve by customer will pay that amount to that customer

Keep in mind all new conduction, new access sequence u have to create, provision g/l account to create,

Sageer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think there going to be any impact as long as you do not create retroactive agreements with valid-from 3 years back 🐵

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There will not be any impact if you configure rebates to the exixting business process.

Just ensure that rebates are active for that company code's Sales organization , billing types and customers.

regards