Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the default text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me in the SC creation Screen,

where we add Items to the SC,just above the field "INTERNAL NOTE",there is a deafult text "Enter the quantity and, if necessary, change the requested delivery date".which appears everytime this screen is called...

Where can i change this text????

Reagrds,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

you can change it in the language file (HTRC) of ITS service BBPSC01, text parameter INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM.

(Connect in target language and SE80 --> internet service --> BBPSC01 --> double clic on Theme 99)

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

How do i change the Text properties???I mean i need to make the text BOLD as well as i need to change the FONT size..which template within BBPSC01 should i modify??

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

some text elements are read from HTRC file (this is the case here), some other directly from screen elements.

The style is defined in the template itself.

To enter data for free text items, you use template BBPSC01 230. So you need to modify this one.

You can easily find it by yourself: running the transaction in your web browser, position the cursor in the screen, select "view source" with a right click. Search for the text you want, and look up to see the template name.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi christophe,

I need to change the font size/style of the text which is entered in INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM..

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I understood what you need to change.

So now, change it in SE80 on template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 230, and publish, and reward...

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I am able to make the text "Bold" but im unable to change the color of the text!

What i did was ,instead of the Class "LABEL" used for the text in "INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM",i defined my own Z class in the Style sheet "EBPAPPLICATION.CSS " where all the classes used in the template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 230 are present.

But when i use my own defined class(or any other std class also) for the text,it takes some std class called "FORMAT" by default.

Can you please throw some light on this?

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

have you published EBPAPPLICATION.CSS as well ? (attached to BBPGLOBAL service)

If you don't find the format your want in EBP style sheet, you can define directly the HTML element with its format in the template, without using EBP CSS.

In SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 230, LABEL is the class for the TD, and FORMAT for the TABLE.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Christophe,

yes i have published EBPAPPLICATION.CSS as well..thats fine..but then how do i directly define the COLOR attribute for the text in the Template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 230???

here is the modfication i have done:

BBPXBoxBegin(TXT_ITMSEL_PRODUCT.label,BTN_FREE_TEXT_CLOSE.okcode)`

`TABLE(class="format")`

`TR()`

`TD(class="label", nowrap="x", active="" )` <b><b>`#INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM.value` </b></b> `ENDTable()`

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I don't see any modification in your code: this is the standard one !!!

If you have defined a custom style zlabel in EBPAPPLICATION.CSS, define the color in this custom style !!!!!! This is the goal of CSS files.....

and call it like this !!!

`TABLE(class="format")`

`TR()`

`TD(class="zlabel", nowrap="x")` `#INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM.value`

`ENDTable()`

So:

- either you use a custom style in EBPAPPLICATION.CSS

- either you define it directly in the template: instead of dynamic `TD` instruction, use classic HTML code <TD>...</TD>

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I have defined a custom style ZSRM in teh same way as u mentioned in teh previous reply...which is as follows...

.zsrm

{

FONT-WEIGHT: bold;

COLOR: #db2929;

FONT-FAMILY: Arial,sans-serif

}

But still the text is not cumin as BOLD neither in RED color!!!i jst conmfirmed this again by right click on the Screen and going in View Source,i find that the custom style defined by me is not taken at all.....

Instead if i write only <b> </b> as mentioned in the previous reply of mine,atlest teh text appears in BOLD!!!

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok for zsrm in CSS,

but in your template code, you don't call it !!

It should look like this (replace class "label" by "zsrm"):

BBPXBoxBegin(TXT_ITMSEL_PRODUCT.label,BTN_FREE_TEXT_CLOSE.okcode)`

`TABLE(class="format")`

`TR()`

`TD(class="zsrm", nowrap="x", active="" )` `#INSTRUCTION_CREATE_ITEM.value` `ENDTable()`

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christophe,

I have exactly done the same changes which you have proposed..But the normal way of defining a class in the Stylesheet and using it in the template is not working for me.....just not able to understand why!!!

Anyways...the other way i.e. by defining it directly in the template(Classic HTML)..i am able to obtain the Color and Style effects for the Text...So right now going with this method.....

Also,as i mentioned in my earlier reply,when I go in the Web screen for SC and right-click and select View-source,i am unable to see the custom style which is defined by me...but nstead if i use the standard one (LABEL),then the same appears in the Source code of the Web Screen!Any thoughts on this???Please correct me if i have gone wrong in any of my understanding.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange...

in your source code, you should find a reference to your stylesheet:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/sap/its/mimes/bbpglobal/99/style/ebpapplication.css">

Check this ebpapplication.css has been correctly published, and try to empty your IE cache.

You could also try to invalidate ITS cache (for standalone ITS via admin service, for integrated via SMICM transaction).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christophe,

Yes,the reference to the stylesheet is there.....also ebpapplication.css has been correctly published,,,..

Can you tell me what did you mean by "<b>empty your IE cache"?</b>

Also how do I invalidate ITS cache through SMICM???

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Internet Explorer: Tools --> Internet options --> general --> temporary internel fiels --> Delete fiels

For SMICM --> Goto --> HTTP Server cache --> Invalidate

you can also display the cache to check if stylesheet is in.

Rgds

Christophe