cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination in BPM, SP16

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I was able to configure multiple receivers succesfully with all your help. Thanks.

Now i have to switch this to BPM beacuse i need to add some error handling logic, so i have to switch to BPM.

In this process will i be able to use my old configuration(cofiguring multiple receivers without BPM)?

If so how? If not should i have to redo this completely using BPM. There are 13 Suppliers now. So will there be that many receiver determinants in BPM?

Any tips would greatly help.

Thanks,

Tirumal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

just copy the receiver determination and interface determination and put instead of your original sending system the Business Process.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

Should i have to copy the conditions for the multiple receivers into Receiver Determination in BPM?

Thanks,

Tirumal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

Yes you will have to do that. Previously it was

sender sysXIreceiver sys

Now

sender sysXIBPM

BPMXIreceiver sys

Regards

Vijaya

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

if a Bus Process is sending then your outbound interface has to be abstract, so that means, you have also to replace the interface in your copy. The conditions has to be copied as they were before.

In Receiver Agreement you can put instead of sending system a "*".

So all together:

1 Copy receiver determination. Replace sender and interface.

2 Copy interface determination. Replace sender and interface.

3 Copy receiver agreement. Replace sender.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo and Vijaya -

In the receiver determination in Integration builder:configuration earlier i used to have IDOC to XML.

So the Receiver Determination for different receivers was configured based on the conditions.

Now i have created a BS where in i convert the IDOC -> Abstract IDOC, Abstract IDOC -> Abstract XML.

In the Integration Process i have the Start, Receive (Abs IDOC), Transform(Abs IDOC to Abs XML), Send(Abs XML), Stop.

The first receiver determinant, i have IDOC to abstract(BPM) configured correctly.

But while i select the BPM as the sender, i should be able to select the Abs IDOC but i can select the Abs XML here.

Any clue why i am not seeing abstract.

Thanks,

Tirumal