cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between header and item condition types in pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats the difference between header and item level condition types ? If i change value of a condition type at item level , which value will get precedence ..value maintained at item or value maintained at header level ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

HEADER conditions are applied for all the items in the document and ITEM condition applicable to particlar item.

Header conditions are manal conditions and dont have teh Access sequence while the Item conditions have the access sequence.

For Header condtions , you can maintain the value while processing the document , but for Item you can maintain the value either by condition records or by manuall entries.

Hope is if clear,

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why for header conditions access sequence is not maintained ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Why for header conditions access 
     sequence is not maintained?

SAP has formulated certain pre requisites which we need to adhered to. One among them is for header condition type we should not have access sequence. If you maintain access sequence, it will have wrong impact in sale order and billing. Just check on your own and find out the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Whats the difference between header and item level condition types ?

Header Level conditions are applicable to the complete document (i.e. to all Line-items), whereas, Item level condition is applicable to that particular line-items

If i change value of a condition type at item level , which value will get precedence

If, Header level Conditions get changed, it will be reflected in to all Line-items, with precedence to value, maintained at Header level.

Hope, this will be helpful.

Best Regards,

Amit