cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop a ALEAUD IDoc with a particular Partner not to come into SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

ALEAUD Idoc comes from XI and update the status of the WP_PLU idoc with status 39 (successful) as a acknowledge.

My problem is:

Two ALEAUD Idocs i.e. one with the partner PXXX00 (Type LS) and other with partner storecenter(Type LS) are coming from XI to update the status of a single WP_PLU Idoc.

The ALEAUD idoc with the sender partner as PXXX00 comes into PXX(R/3) and updates the WP_PLU idoc successfully with status 39. (Correct one to update)

The ALEAUD idoc with sender partner as Storecentre comes into PXX(R/3) but is in error(56) because the partner profile is not maintained in P77. (Design level they created but now not considering)

but they are updating the WP_PLU status to error 20, which is misleading)

So..

In my case i need to surpress the IDOC with partner Storecentre not to to update the WP_PLU IDoc or i should stop these Idocs not coming into SAP.

Is it passible stop the Idocs of particular partner type in XI to not come into SAP(R/3).

Please let me know if any had any idea regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

Malli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XI ABAP go to SE38 and execute report IDX_NOALE. There fill required fields and click "do not request ackn..."

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo & Kai

i have checked the selection screen fields of the program IDX_NOALE,

i have not found the message type ALEAUD, But I found WP_PLU, but this Idoc should be acknowledged by ALEAUD Idoc with the partner PXXX00.

here i should only stop the ALEAUD Idoc with partner type 'Storecentre', but i should allow the ALEAUD Idoc with partner PXXX00.

Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks

Malli

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malli,

you need 2 receiver agreements and two receiver channels with different ports (IDX1). Then you execute IDX_NOALE just for one port.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to SE16 => table: IDXNOALE and give the required infos (ALEAUD or not) there directly in the table!

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have checked the selection screen fields of the program IDX_NOALE,

i have not found the message type ALEAUD, But I found WP_PLU, but this Idoc should be acknowledged by ALEAUD Idoc with the partner PXXX00.

here i should only stop the ALEAUD Idoc with partner type 'Storecentre', but i should allow the ALEAUD Idoc with partner PXXX00.

I have checked the table IDX_NOALE aswell , but in that i did not found any ALEAUD Meesage Typ , but even though i am getting these IDOCS from XI port.

I have also checked the T code IDX5 there also i did not found the ALEAUD IDOCs which came into R/3.

Coming to the Configuaration:

XI is communicatiing R/3 through RFC adopter and as per receiver agrement i checked the RFC but it is not doing any thing they commneted all the code.

So finally i want surpress ALEAUD Iodc with partner type 'Storecentre' not to cmoe into R/3 and at the same time I should allow ALEAUD Iodc with partner type PXXXX0.

Could any body help me on this?

Thanks

Malli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change this configuration this will stop your IDOC ack. for WP_PLU (Retail)

Transaction : SPRO

and Navigate to Sales and Distribution -> POS Interface -> Outbound -> Maintain Profile for POS outbound

Select the active profie and the profile screen select the "No Trigger File" Check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suganraj Thiyag...

thanks for your reply..

But here i should have an Ack. for WP_PLU Idoc.

my problem is Two ALEAUD Idocs are coming from XI to R/3 to update the status of each WP_PLU Idoc.

Out of these two ALEAUD IDOCs one is with proper Partner typ and other is with false partner type ,here i need to surpress second one.or atleast i shouild be able to stop that not updating WP_PLU withh error status 20.

so that the correct ALEAUD Idoc will update the WP_PLU Idoc with correct status.

Please provide inputs if you have any idea regarding this

Thanks

Malli

Edited by: mallikharjuna reddy on Jul 8, 2009 5:59 PM

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malli,

if the ALEAUDs are send from a 3rd party system, it is quite easy. Just put a condition at the receiver determination on field EDI_DC40 / SNDPNR.

and for SAP receiver configure NOALE to no requests:

[Configuring Acknowledgment Requests|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/932e8896b610bbe10000000a422035/content.htm]

Regards,

Udo

Edited by: Udo Martens on Jun 23, 2009 3:11 PM