cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Job senario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello XI Grus,

Can some one please tell me what the real job scenario would be? I know that there are many test scenarios avilable in sap.sdn.com.

I just need to know the real job business scenario which should I should be familiar with.

Regards,

NS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI is mostly used when you have SAP at one end so most of the scenarios will include Idoc, BAPI, RFC or proxy communication. We have all kind of scenarios in our project. Links to couple of live scenarios are as follows.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Proxy to File

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30 - File to JDBC

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping - Any flat file to any Idoc

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit - File to RFC

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - File to Mail

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i - Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii - Dynamic File Name Part 2

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

Thanks,

Prateek