Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forign trade data error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Export billing I am getting Foreign data missing

so in header level under foreign trade data tab i fill up all necessary data i got green signal.

at the time of saving i got same error so I filled foreign trade data at item level also then only

i am able to post that document.

My Clients Don't want to maintain foreign trade data at Item level because he may have n number of item

so what setting I need to do so that I can solve this problem?

regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From VI29 remove it from incompletion log

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SD-> Foriegn Trade/Customs -> Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents -> Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data.

U will find Incompletion Procedures having H/l level as B, selct these procedures. Goto Document fields and change the Fld Ctrl to 1.

That should solve ur prblm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the exemption certificate as B, with issuing Date(Any Date) and exemption Cerficate No.(Any Numerical Value) in all your Material Master Foreign Trade Export tab under Legal control, this may fulfil your client's requirement

Regards

Sekhar

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

chk this links

and

Check the below settings

1.IMG-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data

Here create ur own incomplete schemas for Header and Item by copying the std Incom.procedures

2.IMG-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents

here maintain the New entries for India and double cilk on it maintain the entries as follws

Export/Import-2

Assing ur Incom.schemas for header and item level, here u can select the control on documents

Error msg, Warnong msg or No check during doc.processing

and consistency chek as well as per your requirement

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jun 23, 2009 2:45 PM