cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization to release sales invoices to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to give users SAP transaction VF02 without giving the authorization to release invoices to accounting?

is there any specifig object? Doing a SAP trace I see no specific objects involved in the releasing.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can deactive the object F_BKPF_BUK in the user local role or user profile ,and see if that is what you want .

there are some other object you can try too ,

F_SKA1_BUK

F_BKPF_BED

F_BKPF_BEK

F_BKPF_BES

F_BKPF_BUK

and there is a lot ,i hope this can be some help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. F_SKA1_BUK F_BKPF_BED F_BKPF_BEK F_BKPF_BES F_BKPF_BUK

are already view only

2# ST01 gave no suitable auth.checks in SAP

V_VBRK_VKO:VKORG=1000,ACTVT=02

V_VBRK_FKA:FKART=ZF2,ACTVT=02

S_TCODE:TCD=VF02

3# SHD0 I'm afraid it can be used only for screen fields like

Billing document

Document number

Company Code

Fiscal year

Reference no.

Search

in order to change menu buttons I think I have to buy http://www.synactive.com/ software to change the GUI

Any other idea?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

SHD0 can disable commands as well.

Just start it to create new variant for VF02, then press any button to show the screen with variant options, click on "GUI status" there and disable FKFR command... it will disable "release to accounting" function in VF02 for this variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can only see GuiXT script. And the list of screen fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked on 2 different releases and there was a possibility to deactivate menu functions and remove buttons from toolbar.

1) start SHD0 enter transaction name & Z_variant_name click on "Create button"

2) initial screen of VF02 will appear, just click "Release to accounting" button

3) sap displays the screen, where you can set attributes of screen fields, there are several buttons on the bottom of this screen (ECC6.0), - "Exit and save" , "Menu Functions" - it's the one you need and "GuiXT".

4) Click on "Menu functions" then expand menu or application toolbar and disable release function.

5) Save the variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Without giving variant name at the beginning I did not have the complete menu.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,It is possible.

Aa and when the user clicks the tab release to accounting,it should display an error message.

Please explain this to your BASIS person.They will provide the required authorisation.

Please contact your BASIS person.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm the person who gives SAP authorization. If I put VF02 in the profile, then the user is able to relase into accounting.

Which authorization object gives rights to the release?

What can I remove leaving the possibility to create sales invoice? (VF01)

We have SAP 4.6C

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) I would suggest you enable authorization trace in ST01 and then run VF02 for any invoice without accounting document and try to release it to accounting.

I believe you'll see all auth.checks which SAP does during this process.

It should help.

2) if there are no suitable auth.checks in SAP - you may just create transaction variant in SHD0 where you can disable this function and do any other changes (hide some screens or fields ...) and then you can remove VF02 from profiles of those users who should not have release authorization and give them authorization to run variant transaction instead. OR you can completely remove release function from VF02 by making your variant a default variant for VF02 transaction. Users can release billing documents to accounting via VFX3 which is a separate transaction and therefore you can add it to profilces of authorized users only.

3) you can do a sap modification of the initial VF02 screen to add your own authorization check and exclude release function.