the issue after upgrade XI SP16,
I have been looking at all of contents from this site, but still having this problem.
here is my test. i can see all adapters on adapter monitoring.
1. JDBC2JDBC, call adapter(receiver) on payload of SXMB_MONI, error show me no_adapter_engine_found, sender jdbc was working as well.
2. reimport SAP_BASIS_640_16
3. in sld, class maintenence -> adapterType, it was correct value on property.
4. SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET in testing SE37,
it was returned as well,
but if i give af.xid.sapxi.mycorp.com, i got exception value as no_adapter_engine_found.
so i thought that SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET is pulling af.xid.sapxi.mycorp.com, it might be this problem,
where can i modify it?
also i checked default profile, dbhost is sapxi as below;
i am using FQDN on my laptop in order to get into XI.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
- <!-- Call Adapter
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">
<SAP:AdditionalText>no_adapter_engine_found: Unable to find Adapter Engine</SAP:AdditionalText>
<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />
<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine</SAP:Stack>
I am facing the same problem, but it is working for file to file scenario..at the receiver side (call adapter) fails...
I am trying to fix it..if get the solution will post it...