cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing group determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the extended classic scenario but we need to activate the classic scenario in the badi BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI because we want to create reservation in R/3.

Now we have a problem with the purchasing group in the shopping cart, the system always determine the purc gr from R/3.

We need to obtain the purch grup from R/3 in case the system creates a reservation and in other case (no reservation) from SRM.

We have tried to modify it in the badi BBP_PGRP_FIND but this is not possible because the creation of reservation depends of the request quantity. Also we try to change it on BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI but we get sometimes an error message about the purchasing organization differs from target system

Thanks in advance, Juan Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juan

BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP this is std fm determines purchase grp upon responsible product category.

BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI - helps or BBP_PGRP_FIND to determine reponsible purchase group in a sc.

but this badi controls follow on documents need to created

bbp_target_objtype i.e overriding the 'Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)' i believe you must do with this target badi. correct me i were wrong.

942052 and 1067803 note

br

muthu

Answers (0)