cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Implementation for a Real Estate Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We are doing SAP implementation for a building construction Company .My client is responsible for building construction .What they do is initially some 10 members of this Company will create a society(Legal Entity) .They are like promoters for company . They will put advertisement for buying of flats belonging to that society . Then some 20 members (outside) join this society by registering who are actual buyers of the Flats which society builds .

Then this society passes a resolution that my client will be the building contractor for flats . After that these 20 outside members will pay the full amount . After this Flats were built then these members will occupy flat ,then after some 4 -5 years of maintenance these 10 core members of society will hand over the society completely to secondary members and come out of the society .

Now how we will map this society in SAP .One society can have more than one project going on . Somebody is suggesting to treat a society as a company code . But we have more than 250 societies . Is it viable . Shall we create plant for each project .

Suggestions From SDN :I would suggest that in case of PS, consider society as Business area and each building as one Project and under project WBS and if any activities floor wise consider as networks

Any Other Suggestions ?????

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me which all modules have been taken up for this phase of implementation for SAP by your client.

Regards

Avisek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using PS , then this is good approach.

Also have a look at SAP Real Estate Management.

http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/erp/realestate/index.epx

Regards,