cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

when i am entering the vendor number in External activity i am getting the following error.

Procurement w/o material from vendor with plant assignment not defined

Message no. 06806

regards

raj

Edited by: raj kumar on Jun 23, 2009 4:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All

Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

when entering the external activity i am getting following error

G/L account BP01 43970100 locked for posting

Message no. CK201

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FS00 t-code enter the GL Account, 43970100 and click on the icon BLOCK (LOCK) in the right corner, system will take you to the screen where you remove the check blocked for posting & save.

your problem will be solved.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

How to enter the cost element in External activity. We want to give Cost element in External Activity Or We want to assign the cost element any other place.

Please guide to solve this problem .

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

whether the previous issues are solved or not?

comming to this issue, you can assign the cost element in the external activity itself with cost element category '1' else you can default the same in the network profile, i you do so system will pick the same cost element all the time.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Edited by: sudhirreddy on Jun 27, 2009 12:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

The previous issues are solved sir. only this issue is pending. if u can able to give email ld to me sir.

I am new to PS

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

view my business card....... you will find

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In your case Source list is maintainted mandatory for the plant in the configuration.

Go to configuration navigation (Material management> purchasing> source list) in that remove the tick next to your plant for source list and save.

now try to create external activity assging vendor.

your problem will be solved

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to assign the plant to the vendor. In order to do that go to XK02 Change Vendor master, select the top menu path Extras --> Add.Purchasing data in that you specify the plant which you want.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

The plant is already assigned to the vendor.

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Have you checked he configuration? did you change the setting's?

you are getting the error bcz the source list is checked for a plant in the configuration remove that check.

Your issue is "vendor assignment not possible with out material and by maintaining plant" wright?

If the check is there, then the system look for the sourlist assginment before creating the PR in ME01 t-code, which carries the combination of Material number, Plant and Vendor number.

For external activity you are not maintaining the material number, its only text, so got the error.

So do the settings as i advice.

For Actuals to post at the time GR, you need to make the setting in OBYC t-code for GBB.

Valutaion modifier- valuation area

General modifier- VBR

Valuation class - Balnk (no entry)

Debit and credit-maintain the GL accounts (P&L).

then your entire process works fine.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

Check the purchasing data and entry:

Purchasing group, Purchasing organisation, material group and cost element. Also check the plant assignment in customisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

when i am entering the cost element the system not taking .

Regards

raj

0 Kudos

Because you need to assign the GL Account (cost element) to the valuation class in T-code OBYC (Transaction "FRL") and then assign the material group to this valuation class in customisation.

In this, the cost element will be generated automatically when you enter the material group in external activity i.e. you do not need to enter the cost element manually.

Hope i m clear