cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Reports" field in Incident Management workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a silly question. Ther eis a Reports Tab in Incident management workcenter.

In overview tab, I can see there are 10 msg in confirmed status and 3 in proposed sol,etc..

But when I open the Reports Tab, I can see under" Messages for processing " it shows graph only for Confirmed.

Any idea about this ? Any Solution ?

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks André,

I think my question was not clear.

In overview tab, under "Processing by my team " i can 10 msg in confirm status, 2 in process, 3 in proposed sol.

In reports tab... there are 2 screens

Messages for processing and Messages created by me

Messages for processing shows graph for 10 confirm messages, but not for in process or proposed sol.

It I am suppose to be processor to get these graphs, then I should get blank for Confirm also....

because Iam not the processor for any of the tickets.

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

yes you are right I did not get your question clearly. Now it is better.

I tried it on my own. First I was not the processor of any message, just my team processed some messages. Result:

In the overview tab I saw all the messages my team is processing and my created messages. In the reports tab I see no message for processing on the left and my created messages on the right.

Afterwards I took one message in processing. Result:

In the overview tab I saw all the messages my team is processing, one message I have to process myself (displayed in a separate column) and my created messages. In the reports tab I now see exactly this one message for processing on the left and my created messages on the right.

So as my conclusion, in the reports tab you must see all the messages you process yourself, but not by your team. Try it on your own, if you have the same outcome.

BR André

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i understood

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I think you are looking on two different aspects. In the overview tab you are looking at the messages which you reported.

And in the Reports Tab you are looking at messages which you are processing. This means you have reported some messages (you find them in the Reports Tab on the right side), but you are currently not processing any message (because you have already finished your work and all are confirmed).

Hope that makes it more clear.

Kind regards,

André