cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Blocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have blocked the material by creating new reason in OVSU giving error message when sales order been created using particular material which is blocked.But now my issue is if i block a material for particular plant (Let say 1001) the same material is getting blocked in other plants also(Let say 1002,1003 etc..,)

I have used Sales Org 1 tab X-Distribution Chain status field for blocking the material

My requirement is same material should be blocked plant wise

Thanx In advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use MM06 for blocking the material plant wise.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me how to config so that system throws error message.Now system gives warning message and allows to create sales order if i mark the deletion flag in MM06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T-code OLME click on Environment Data --> Define attributes of system messages

here in Version:00,

APPL.area: ME, Message

No: 051,

Change it to error message.

Thanks,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Put the code in SAPMM03G. There are many messages that the system is calling basing on the scenarios. Put your code in the relevant call function POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_WITH_MESSAGE. Change your message type from Warning to Error E. Diccuss this with ABAPer he can help you.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

But it is already in Error message only Set as "E".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeyan,

In T. Code: MM02 --> View: Basic Data1 --> Field: X-plant matl status, Or View: Cost Estimate1; will block the Material, for all Plants.

You may try T. Code: MASS (however, it is commonly used for No. of materials to restrict, in one go; but you may use it for 1 material also).

Here, Key-in

Object: BUS1001

Variant: (keep it balnk)

and Execute (F8). A window: Information, will pop-up. Click OK.

Now from Tab: Tables, Select Plant Data for Material, and click Tab: Fields.

Here, Select X-plant status (MARA-MSTAE) and execute (F8). Another window: Warning, will pop-up. Click OK.

Now, on to next page, under Tab: Data Records to be changed; Key-in entry in to Fields: Material and Plant and Execute (F8) and Save.

Hope, this may help You.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the exact problem which I must solve - do not want to use MM06 -

What resolution have been applied by you?

Cheers

Nick Botha

DRAW THE LINE. DONu2019T DRINK AND DRIVE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Use MM06 & enter the material & plant in which you want to set the deletion flag.

Make sure you donot do it at client level as it will blovk the material for all plants.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try blocking in Basic data 1 X-plant matl status

regards

Prashanth