cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository not loaded after creating images field in main table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have added an Image field to Main table in Materials repository(by linking the images table).

after this I tried to load my repository, it is still loading. It is taking lot of time but no response yet.

It is showing message like "Loading Processing charecters indices for 'Products' under repositories list of MDM server.

I am using MDM build version 7.1.01.46. Please let me know what will be the problem.

Thanks,

RDNPrasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RDNPrasad,

Apart from verifying and repairing your repository, load your repository with update indices. SAP recommends that whenever you do some structural changes to the repository or modifying it through MDM Console, MDM cannot know precisely which indices need to be updated. And as in your case you are adding some image fields to your repository so at the time of loading repository, load it with update indices.

I hope I am able to solve your problem

Thanks & Regards

Dilmit Chadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the free disk space before loading the repository in the Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RDNPrasad,

it should not take such long time. AFter doing the changes can you please verify the repo. If there is any fatal error or some then repair the same.

Regs,

Bis

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try by Checking repository...............is there any error or warning in the repository........