cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Integration Server in SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PI-guys,

We have two SLDs, one for development (SLD-dev) and one for production (SLD-prd). I have done the following to setup the change/transport mechanism.

I have exported the full export from SLD-dev and imported it into the SLD-prd.

In SLD-dev I created the groups test and prod, and included the resp. BS in the groups.

For the group prod I created a new BS call INTERGRATION_SERVER_GPP with role integration server. I have chosen this name because it already exists in the SLD-prd. So it will be clear for the developers.

When I import the delta to SLD-prd I get the following errors:

CIM_ERR_FAILED: MAX(1) violated for role SameElement: //sappi-prd/sld/active:SAP_BusinessSystemGuid.SameElement=ref"//sappi-prd/sld/active:SAP_GlobalUniqueID.Name=\"a2d2fc60-5b24-11de-beec-e4070a0b1e80\"",SystemElement=ref"//sappi-prd/sld/active:SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"INTEGRATION_SERVER_GPP\"": Instance of SAP_ExportInstCreation.

Embedded instance(s): Target instance = SAP_BusinessSystemGuid.SameElement=ref"SAP_GlobalUniqueID.Name=\"a2d2fc60-5b24-11de-beec-e4070a0b1e80\"",SystemElement=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"INTEGRATION_SERVER_GPP\""

As far as I understand this has something to do with the GUID. The name INTEGRATION_SERVER_GPP is already existed in SLD-prd with a different GUID. My question is: what is the right configuration?

- delete the INTEGRATION_SERVER_GPP in the SLD-prd and execut imprt again OR

- change the name of the integration-server in SLD-dev to something like IS-GPP

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,

Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your reply.

See if I understand you correctly. So you mean delete the BS INTEGRATION_SERVER_GPP in SLD-prd and re-import the delta import, right?

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the use of both the BS is same you can go for delete and re import but consider downtime of prd.

but in any case change in dev and transport is the advisable idea.