cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC NFE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have recently started working on Nfe. I will be working on SAP GRC NFE part. Anybody can help me any suggestions , documents or training material. What all configurations are to be done and steps etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Honey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Since I am new to Nota Fiscal electronica , pardon me if I ask very basic questions .

As I mentioned before, I will be working on the SAP GRC NFE part.

If you study the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcnfe10/helpdata/en/93/cc40a6f0434083a64e23823175a8ff/frameset.htm

In this the communication flow for the NFe, I have following questions to ask:---

1) How do I trace Nfe generated in R/3 in SAP GRC , if RFC is established between R/3 and GRC how does that work.

2) After receiving the NFe , i have to send Nfe for getting digitally signed , how do I do that.

3)After creating the batch and piling the NFe's how do I send them to authorities for the digital certificate .

Not sure if these questions make any sense or not .

Any help of any kind would be highly appreciated .

Thanks in advance,

Honey

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Honey,

sorry for the delay.

Regarding your questions:

1. If the communication was successful, the 1st step within SAP NFE is to persist the NFe data. So you will be able to find that NFe within the NFe Web Monitor (or in the /XNFE/NFEHD table). If the RFC failed, you'll either have an error status (other than 'A' or 'V') in the Messaging System Status in the J1BNFE ERP Monitor, or you could check transaction SM58 for RFC errors.

2. After the sales user creates the billing in ERP, if all configurations/connections are properly set, you don't need to do anything. The system will automatically process the NFe document along all the pipeline (validation, XML generation, digial signature, batch creation, batch sending, batch verification, XML store and status back to ERP).

3. Again, you don't need to do anything. The batch of NFes will be sent after one of the configured closing parameters (by time, by size in kBytes or by max number of NFes in the batch) is reached. The government sends back the estimated processing time, and after that processing time the solution will check the batch status and continue the process within ERP.

Best,

Henrique.

PS: as for material references, check these links:

- SAP ERP NFe documentation: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1234056

- SAP GRC NFE @ help.sap.com: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcnfe10/helpdata/en/93/cc40a6f0434083a64e23823175a8ff/frameset.htm

- SAP GRC NFE 1.0 tips&tricks weblog: /people/henrique.pinto/blog/2008/06/12/sap-grc-nfe-10--new-solution-introduction-implemention-best-practices

- SAP GRC NFE central wiki: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/SAP+NFE

- SAP GRC NFE Forum (portuguese): /community [original link is broken]

hank_terwilliger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Henrique,

I have a question about the flow in the NFe as well. We currently have the SAP GRC solution installed and are working to complete the testing. The service status check is working along with the signature service in the PI system.

The question I have is with the flow of Fiscais created manually through J1B1N. These fiscias appear in the NFe monitor and have the status of "2" sent to the signature service. If I look in table /XNFE/NFEHD in the GRC client, the document has the status "A" and when looking in SXMB_MONI I can see the entry with the status "Scheduled for Outbound Processing".

I believe an entry in the table /XNFE/NFEBAT should have been created which would trigger the sending of the signed xml to SEFAZ but this table is empty and the background job /XNFE/PROCESS_REPORTS never initiates the sending of the signed document.

My question is what action in the GRC or ERP system with trigger the population of /XNFE/NFEBAT to send the signed xml document to SEFAZ. It is a generation of an invoice for the manual fiscal?

I read in the earlier posting that the SD document flow and creation fo the invoice (which creates the nota fiscal ) with trigger the batch to be created automatically but in this case, the nota fiscal is created via nota writter J1B1N.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Henry Terwilliger

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

notice that creating new threads for different queries is always a good practice.

Regarding your comments, it seems to me that the business flow is rather ok.

Now, it seems that your transactions have been recorded in the Integration Engine queues (either in GRC or PI system) and that those queues are not being executed, for some reason.

It is necessary to have an experienced basis consultant checking your system to be 100% sure on what is the reason, but a couple of checkpoints are:

- make sure to have registered all queues in both GRC and PI: tx SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues; select all and click on "Register Queues";

- make sure you don't have error messages blocking the queues: check in tx SMQ1/SMQ2 to see the 1st entry in each queue, to see if its recorded and waiting to be executed or if they are erroneous;

- double check whether all connections are properly maintained: check section 3.3.5 on /people/henrique.pinto/blog/2008/06/12/sap-grc-nfe-10--new-solution-introduction-implemention-best-practices

There are several other details that would need to be checked; that's why it is important to have a consistent basis team working on the system. NFe is a rather technical solution but a high business impact: hence, it is necessary to have flawless execution to mitigate business risks.

Best,

Henrique.