cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:writing Java Proxy at the receiver end for Database insert

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in which i need to write a java proxy at the receiver end to insert the incoming payload into an oracle database table.Also i need to call two stored procedures before and after table insertion.I need some help in implementing the same.If some one has come across any scenarios like this kindly share your views and docs.

Also i tried to implement a sample scenario(with javaproxy) -Airlineseatavailability

Im getting some errors while deploying the EAR file into the SAP J2EE adapater

Deploy & Start

Deploy of the ear has errors :

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/JavproxyEAR1..

Reason: Errors while compiling:

H:/usr/sap/PIB/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/JavproxyEAR1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1245667674501/com/sap/aii/proxy/xiruntime/core/_AbstractProxyInboundRemote4ObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:98: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024messageSpecifier")) {

^

H:/usr/sap/PIB/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/JavproxyEAR1/EJBContainer/temp/temp1245667674501/com/sap/aii/proxy/xiruntime/core/_AbstractProxyInboundRemote4ObjectImpl0_0_Tie.java:174: illegal escape character

if (method.equals("U0024messageSpecifier__")) {

^

**Any solution for this.

Regards

Shafeek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Im getting some errors while deploying the EAR file into the SAP J2EE adapater

check the solution implemented in the below thread to overcome the error:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why you required Java proxy at receiver end ??

as you are interacting with Oracle database you can do so directly using JDBC adapter .

elaborate more if required anything else.

0 Kudos

In my scenario, the incoming payload is of size more than 30 MB, (we expect more than 1 lakh record) and i need to insert the record based on certain conditions at the record level.So even if one record fails i need to ignore that particular record and proceed with other set of records.once the whole set of records are inserted i need to trigger a stored proc.

So for this i have two options

1. I can do it directly by inserting in to the table.(mapping will be 1:n).

but this can cause a major performance issue.

2. other way is java proxy.

Edited by: Shafeek Mohammed on Jun 23, 2009 11:51 AM