cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in the prescreeing of suppleir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented the ROS process and when we check the Questionnarie in Prescreening it works and we are able to accept and transfer the supplier to SRM, the entire process works as expected. But during the prescreen of suppleir before accepting or rejecting the supplier we are getting an error message in the messages tab "Error reading partner data / categories and questionnaires" but this message doesnt seems to have any relevance as its still allowing us to carry on with the process.

Can some one please suggest why this message is popping up and how can we avoid this.

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GGL,

You can try to assign target user group 'Dummy' to your survey. Just like standard survey. We have met the same question before.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be related to prodt. category descriptions not recognized, when SRM system is trying to find it for the prospective suppliers. First check table 'ros_bp_pc_survey' to find which category a supplier has assigned itself. Then check in table 'comm_categoryt' if this category has a description.If it is not their, you will get this error.

Just to inform you, if you are using two different clients for SRM and ROS, then you would need to replicate categories in ROS as well from backend system.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I checked both the tables 'ros_bp_pc_survey' and 'comm_categoryt' and the category has a description maintained in the system. We are using two different clients for SRM and ROS and in ROS i have created a product category locally and associated with the questionnaire. This issue i am having in the QA client only, in Dev its working fine and there is no message been thrown. I dont see i have missed any setting in QA from Dev.

Please suggest.

Regards

GGL

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check if this is due to product category guid mismatch issue. If you are transporting the settings 'Select product category for registration' and 'Assign questionaire to product category', from dev to QA, then you should transport your categories as well from dev to qa. Else you should manually redo these settings in QA.

Regards,

Sanjeev