cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error getting metadata from WS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All

I wrote the WS and want to use it in my Dynpro DC, then created DynamicWSproxy for my WS with name LoggingProxy and import model to Dynpro using this proxy alias as defaultMetadataDestination and defaultExecutionDestination.

Everything was fine - application works and got the correct result. But today i get message:

'com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Cannot create instance of model class for model model class name 'FindLogAgents' as this model class name does not exist in runtime metadata. Probably runtime WSDL and design-time WSDL 'http://<url:port>/LoggingServiceXX/Config1?wsdl&mode=sap_wsdl' are inconsistent.'

This url was used to import model, but as far as I understand it, there must be some mistake. URL from LoggingProxy alias should be used instead of given url from error message in runtime. Visual admin shows that LoggingProxy exists and point to correct url location, basic authentication method used.

Testing WS through WSNavigator is ok.

5 apps use this service and all of them gives such message (but differs in class name)

I try to reimport model in dynpro but got no changes.

What I'm doing wrong?

What part of code or setting I must check?

The very strange situation that I test my application during one week and there were no errors.

P.S. this is my first time developing and using web service.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

A couple of things you could try, this is in most cases due to the fact that the WSDL URL used during design time & the one used during runtime are not the same:

- Check that WebDynpro tracing is setup as per note 742674.

- Try & re-create the error & then check the defaultTrace for more error info.

- Maybe also try re-importing ALL 5 apps with the correct runtime WSDL URL. The problem sometimes is that maybe one of the 5 apps could be using an older/different WSDL URL & if that app is executed then it invalidates the metadata contents in the cache for the 4 others that may be using the correct WSDL URL.

- You could also try by re-starting the J2EE engine to refresh the metadata contents in the cache as this metadata is persistent.

- Do a comparison between the WSDL URLs for 'http:///LoggingServiceXX/Config1?wsdl&mode=sap_wsdl' & for defaultMetadataDestination or re-import the model using the URL for defaultMetadataDestination instead (if different).

- One last thing you could try, add an additional parameter to your WSDL URL that won't affect getting the WSDL like a version e.g. 'http:///LoggingServiceXX/Config1?wsdl&mode=sap_wsdl&version=1.0' to create a new cache key for the WSDL URL. Use with caution & try it with one of the 5 apps first. Remember that if you initiate a call from the other 4 apps using the same service & on the older WSDL URL then the cache contents might become inconsistent again.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your client proxy classes are generated in webdynpro itself. It uses the wsdl url mentioned in the destination for runtime access.

It does use the proxy you have created. Hence to make this work , go to netweaver administrator and configure these destinations .

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Bharathwaj

The destination in proxy is already configured ( if you mean pair {proxyName, url} )

Edited by: Alexander Levin on Jul 30, 2009 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander ,

I am also getting the same error :

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Cannot create instance of model class for model model class name 'com.sap.demo.ws_bods_file_wl.model9.ADDRESS_REPLY' as this model class name does not exist in runtime metadata. Probably runtime WSDL and design-time WSDL 'file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/yramesh.WIPRO/Desktop/webservices4mdm_v4/webservices4mdm_v4.wsdl' are inconsistent.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please help me out if you have got the solution.

Thanks.

Regards,

Yogita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing with the same situation. Did you figure out this problem?

Kind regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Luciano

unfortunally, this problem still unsolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hey there seems to error in meta data destination configuration,,,,let me look at the default trace file or even trace using diag tool for tat service

Regards,