cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS change sales order condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to change few thousands of sales order to correct condition value for tax per item. I tried with MASS but there is no way to change conditions per item. I tried with BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, but I can only add new tax condition or do update pricing 'G'. I want to enter condition value on tax condition. How?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also found sap note for BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE. With this bapi you cannot change item condition. Excellent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already tried with VA05. I have to manualy enter exact values for tax. That's the problem. I couldn't use mass price update. I have a huge Excel table with these values and no more ideas how to do it. Stupid differences of 0,01 in local currency in parallel systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if it is just a simple price/tax update with the update type selection, try using VA05 instead. there is a mass pricing update option there.

however, if you need to manually input the rate or amount, definitely it will be a different story.

best wishes to you.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to focus on exact condition on item level?

Maybe, you can tell me how to change value on item tax condition. Not percent, but value. Regerding BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u try with CATT? i guess it will be easy if u have thousands of records to update or rather u can use LSMW.

Thanks,

Raja