Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition fixed amount in order not fixed in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,<br />

<br />

We have defined a condition type in pricing as a fixed amount, when we enter manually the fixed amount in the order, this value is still being recalculated against the actual delivered quantity.<br />

<br />

The problem is here that we sell rolls of material in batches, and sometimes in the delivery the delivery amounts are say 10% higher than the amount in the order. Because of this increase, the amount in the invoice for the fixed amount is also 10% higher.<br />

<br />

I know from an other system we have, that they use the exit RV61AFZA / FORM userexit_pricing_copy. There we have a piece of code to leave the conditions with fixed amount unchanged. That works, but not 100%.<br />

<br />

In my opinion a fixed amount should be fixed and not calculated again against the actual quantity. Does someone know if there is something to be set that this behaviour does not occur?<br />

<br />

I have checked the copy control, pricing type TAN (normal item) is G (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes), so for me also this setting tells me <b>copy unchanged</b><br />

<br />

Any ideas appreciated.<br />

<br />

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

How about setting E in VTFA --> item level --> pricing type? E will adopt price elements & fix values.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In sales order is the price dpendent on quantity or is it fixed amount irrespective of quantity.

In the condition detail for the pricing conditon in the sales order is calculation type c or B.

regards,

ashish