Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM n:1 scenario(file-file). everything is fine.output file not genarating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing a BPM N:1 scenario,

1.my ip(integration process) is at status 0 in sxi_cache.

2.No problem with SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING.

3.after running my 2 commumication channels for 2 input files the flag is correct(black n white) in MONI.

But when i see the file in destination directory , it's not appearing there.

Any suggestions???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check all the queues SM58, SMQ1, SMQ2. Check the RWB for the messages on the adapter engine.

Also, you will have to check the workflow log. Go thru the following steps.

Scroll the successful message in the monitor to the right to see columns like Inbound or Outbound. You will see a value PE in one of the column. On clicking it, you will go into the workflow log. Then, goto the technical details. You will see all the steps configured in the BPM and various tabs below which gives minute details about each step. Look for errors in any of the step bu going thru the details.

There might be the case that the mapping itself might have gone into error. Or some step inside the BPE is in a waiting mode.

Regards,

Akshay

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

>>But when i see the file in destination directory , it's not appearing there.

step1: Check your receiver CC in RWB. It should be in green status.

step2: If the receiver CC in RWB is in green status then check the queue. If the file is stuck in queue check the root cause and solve it.

regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i tried with all the above still i could not get my fail in destination directory.

The destination directory has permissions,

and also in the moni it shows the execution is success.

and the receiver adapter also is correct.

I doubt with the message queues....

i checked through sm58,smq1,smq2 could not find any messages struck......

any guesses for the problem??

Thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SXMB_MONI displays the status of Integration engine. Any error beyond the Integration engine is to be monitored in RuntimeWork Bench. Goto the home page of XI and click on runtimework bench. In this goto adapter engine and check for your outbound file channel. In this channel you may find the some error that would have occured during outbound processing.

regards,

Milan Thaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SXMB_MONI, click "PE". This should open up the BPM monitor and then click the graphical view.

Check if the flow (green line) is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check whether there is any error in reciever communication channel in adapter monitoring.

---Satish