cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot extract user statuses for Opportunity items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP Extractor does not extract User statuses for the Opportunity Items, Data Source name 0CRM_OPPT_I for 0CRM_C04 icube.

According the OSS note We have to prepare our own enhancement of the extract structure to include the mapping of the user status group.

We extended the related structure. There is no problem with this. We need a code sample for mapping of added field to extract structure.

There is a BAdI for this purpose : CRM_CSDR_BWA_MFLOW

I need to insert some ABAP code in this implementation.

Does anybody can give some code sample for this.

thanks,

Yigit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member671571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can configure the User Status in CRM. Goto tcode: SBIW: Business Information Warehouse ->Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI Basis) -> Status Concept for BP/Product/CRM Objects -> Process User Status.

Based on the Object group and Object set the Status.

Then extend the extract structure by adding a field of the data type CRMBWST with the technical name BWSTYYYXXXX, where YYY stands for the BW status object group and XXXX for the BW status object.

you can find more information on IMG activity documentation.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestion is effective for Opportunity header CRM_OPPT_H and i already succeded it. For opportunity items CRM_OPPT_I, SAP OSS says implement the BApI and i need the sample code for this.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yigit,

Have you seen OSS note 700714: Extraction of User Statues for Opportunity items ...

former_member671571
Participant
0 Kudos

You can also configure the user status for Opportunity Item also. If you want to enhance the dataSource, here is the sample for BAdI:

method if_ex_crm_bwa_mflow~enhance_data_source .

data: it_extract type table of CRMT_BW_OPPT_I,

wa_extract like line of it_extract.

case i_datasource.

when '0CRM_OPPT_I'.

it_extract = ct_data[].

refresh ct_data.

loop at it_extract into wa_extract.

• Implement your logic here*****

• All the statuses stores in CRM_JEST table*****

modify it_extract from wa_extract.

endloop.

ct_data[] = it_extract.