Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of new Condition type in SO

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

We are facing a problem in SD.

Client has added 2 new condition types 'JEC2' and 'JSC2' recently which was not defined in previous conditions in old sales order

hence while copying old SO to new, these 2 fields were not getting added in new SO . They have made following

setting in SPRO for these 2 condition types to solve the problem :

SPRO -> SD -> Basic function -> pricing -> pricing control -> define condition type.

in this, for conditions JEC2 and JSC2 change condition category to 'L' (i.e.. New when copying ).

This solved the problem while copying the old SO( Which doesn't contain the new Conditions) to new.

(i.e.. 2 new conditions are added in new SO due to setting 'L').

But while copying New SO ( which already contains these 2 conditions) to another,

the above 2 conditions are duplicated. (i.e. appears twice in conditions tab of item, once from source SO and 2nd time due to setting 'L' of 2 conditions ).

Kindly revert back if you find any solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You are getting the duplication coz of setting L (generally new when copying) in condition catg in V/06. In your earlier case, it worked because the condition type is not defined in the old order from which you are copying. So setting L will define new in the new order.

In your second case your old sales order already has the condition type JEC2 & when you copy that sales order, system will copy all the existing condition types + re-define JEC2, JSC2 again (coz of setting L in condition type) in the new order.

Rather do this. Since you are copying new OR from existing OR, in copy control routine VTAA at the item level, pricing type, choose option B which will carry new pricing. With that eventhough your old order doesnot have JEC2 & JSC2, your new order will have them.

Regards,

Sivanand