cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jar classfinder icon didn't come..in NDS7.0.06(extracted in plugins folder)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have downloaded the zip file and extracted in the folder 'C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins'

I restarted NDS too.. But, the classfinder icon didn't come..

Can i install jar class finder in NDS7.0.06? Is this plugin compatible with NDS7.0.06?

Awaiting your replies.

Regards,

SK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Extract the jarfinder to any folder. Inside the folder->eclipse->plugins you will find the folder "com.ibm.wpst.hursley.jarclassfinder_2.0.1".

Copy this folder and paste it into eclipse->plugins folder.

Close eclipse and open eclipse.

=======================================================

The JAR Finder does not work with NWDS 2.0.6.

Refer this thread

Message was edited by: Kirupanand Venkatapathi

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?forumID=53&threadID=24154&messageID=238743">JAR FINDER</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you check the class finder option in custom perspective window?

also refer

Regards,

Ganesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

After restarting NWDS, choose Windows-> Customize perspective->Other-> Class finder. Check on that. Only then, u will see the icon.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harini, ganesh, kirupanand,

Thanks alot for your replies..

harini, I already saw this ..before..

i don't see class finder in Windows-> Customize perspective->Other Don't know why.

ganesh,

I have already read the weblog.

Kirupanand,

I have done exactly as you said..

I have restarted my NWDS and still .. i can't see it.. Is there any problem with NDS version ?? i am using NDS7.0.06

i have already been through this procedure earlier when i was working in NDS2.0.9

please help.

Regards,

Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When it was working in the older version, it should work in newer version also. Check if u have copied com.ibm.wpst.hursley.jarclassfinder_2.0.1 to the correct plugin folder. Make sure NWDS is closed. If it is open, close and open it again. Now u will definitely get Class Finder option in Other option in Customize perspective.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Very strange! Today morning when i started my machine and opened my NDS i could see the 'class finder' option in customize perspective.

Trust me! i would have restarted my NDS about 20 to 25 times yesterday.. I didn't know, i had to restart my machine too.

Anyway, Thanks alot for your help.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

SK.