cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable the button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have developed an application, where there is a lsit and few buttons in the toolbar,

Action of the button is Custom Action, our Code in webdynrpo is in such a way that the action will be performed on lead selected report ( only one record)

IF we group any records and perform the Action it does nothing....

i just want to know is there some way to disable the button when lead selected record is null

i.e in the condition( in Action for VC )i need to write some code which helps to disable the button when any group of reports withoit lead selection are selected

Please let me know...if any one has an idea

Thanks & regards

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Disable button dynamically is a very simple task. In your case, you need to put a "store" component in your diagram. In this component create an attribute of type boolean. This attribute will be change the state of the button.

In the visible value of the button, bind with this attribute. When you selected the row, and the condition needs change the button state, you need to change the value of boolean attribute to FALSE. To do this, create a new action type of ASSIGN and change the value of boolean attribute.

That's it

Regards

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Thankyou for the reply.

Could you pleae let me know about "store" component....is it a CUIBB?

or it can be included in the VC model itself...

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

In VC, Store / "Data Store" component can be found in the compose section on right hand side of your opened model.

Good Luck,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swetha

I don't know this term CUIBB, but the store component is something like as context. In this component you can put some structures and attibute that you can use to control your application.

The Store component you put in your model. It is locate in right panel - in component Model Panel. Go to connectors and drag it the "Data Store" to the model.

Regards

Marcos

Answers (0)