cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Gurus Need help on Data Source 0FI_AR_4 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing one problem with data source 0FI_AR_4 . When I tried doing RSA3 for 0FI_AR_4 it is showing zero records. It means the data is not populated for this data source in SAP R/3 system . The data source is active . Do I need to carry out some settings like for LO datasources - Set up tables ( I know for sure that for FI data sources we don't need to perform set up tables ) then what am I missing in this ?

Message was edited by: Pradip Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem should be caused by the selection criteria. Period 000 should be selected using a range. Example: from 012 2005 to 001 2006.

Rafael Del Rosal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradip,

Did u try RSA3 only. what was your selection crateria.

what did u put fot data record/calls & diplay extr. calls.

some time rsa3 shows 0 records even if there are record. it all depends upon ur selection on rsa3.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried to load 0FI_GL_4 prior the AR DataSource?

They are suppose to work independently now, but apparently there is something not working as it should.

So you dont loose anything by sending 0FI_GL_4 to a PSA and then trying to load the AR datasource to a PSA to make sure you get records.

Anyway, just a thought.

Rgds

Sirahuen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradip,

Check for the doc

www.service.sap.com/bi>infoindex->extraction>Data Extraction (Line Item Level) FI/CO (ppt)

If you dont have access let me know your mailid

Hope this helps

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anil & Doodle

We are at PI 2004.1

At this PI Level I think uncoupled extraction is possible.

Till now I have not loaded data from 0FI_GL_4 and I am just trying to perform 0FI_AR_4 and it is showing 0 records . Is this OK or a problem situation ? has anyone experienced this ?

I will try loading data from 0FI_GL_4 and then again do RSA3 for 0FI_AR_4 on R/3 side.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anil & Doodle

We are at PI 2004.1

At this PI Level I think uncoupled extraction is possible.

Till now I have not loaded data from 0FI_GL_4 and I am just trying to perform 0FI_AR_4 and it is showing 0 records . Is this OK or a problem situation ? has anyone experienced this ?

I will try loading data from 0FI_GL_4 and then again do RSA3 for 0FI_AR_4 on R/3 side.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil,

For PI 2004.1, no need to upload GL data before aR or AP data extraction.

Now check this also:

<i>For the transferal of line items from Financial Accounting, important global settings can be made in SAP R/3 in table BWOM_SETTINGS. To do this, change the table using transaction SE16 (table maintenance)</i>

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

I have checked in BWOM_SETTINGS and found that all these GLlobal settings are maintained correct . Then in that case RSA3 should show the entries , right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any more help guys on this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can someone help me on this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradip

Speak to FI guys at ur project,confirm the base tables and data in it. then try to pull data in RSA3 of R/3. If data is pulled here then data should be pulled in BW as well.

If u are still facing problem for this extractor only then it will be wise to speak to SAP and apply patch to remove the problem.

Still u have problem then develop generic extractor similar to extractor 0FI_AR_4 and connect it.

Kindly assign the points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a similar problem. Could you pl. share your experience.

I want to know whether i should load data from 0FI_AR_4 into ODS then into CUBE, or directly into cube.

When i go to ROOSOURCE, and give this data source, it says, only AIE image is available. But to load into cube, we would need both before image and After Image.

Also, could you plz provide the PPT that you were mentioning.

regards

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of FI extraction , we need to upload the data to ODS first. Because the extractor always gives only Records after datachange.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil,

Have you checked the data is available in PSA?

Is there means, some conditions are involving to upload the data to infocube.

Is not there means, source system is the problem,

Check your source system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

If you are getting the problem with Delta laodings , refer:

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Message was edited by: Anil Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil

I have to do init load first . Before that I was trying to perform RSA3 in R/3 system and the problem is that in RSA3 it shows 0 records .

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Plugin level in your system. if the plugin is older than 2002.2.

<i>The extractors for the InfoSources 0FI_*_4 (line item from the financial accounting) are closely linked up to BW Plug-in 2002.1. The InfoSource 0FI_GL_4 (general ledger: line item) is always the leading InfoSource. The InfoSource 0FI_GL_4 must always therefore be loaded first. The InfoSources 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_AP_4 and 0FI_TX_4 (line item of the customer, vendor and tax-accounting) do not have their own selection parameters, but copy those of the leading InfoSource 0FI_GL_4. A partitioned Initload is not possible for the dependent InfoSources 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_AP_4 and 0FI_TX_4.</i>

Withr gds,

Anil Kumar sharma .P