Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing suim report who has su01 and the result was 100 users but when i see the roles only 2 roles has this tcode: su01 and more than 70 users does not have this role but still the report shows thay have su01 access , please advise what what could be the reason.

Thx,

lisa pl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Either these users have some profiles which is giving them SU01 or there are some role with these users which has ranges which include SU01 in S_TCODE.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Either these users have some profiles which is giving them SU01 or there are some role with these users which has ranges which include SU01 in S_TCODE.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with the following options for finding out the roles:

1. Suim->Roles->Transaction. This will give the result of roles where su01 is added in Menu for roles.

2. Suim->Roles->Authorization Values->In authorization object give s_tcode and in the field give SU01 value.

The second one will give a bigger result. This shows all the roles as per auth object s_tcode. Please check and let me know any issue. As some times the transactions are given in range manner like R* to T* in s_tcode which will include su01 also.

Let me know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

How can Iuse SUIM to get the list of users who have access to system id like batchadm?

will appreciate help...

is there tutorial for using Suim for audit?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

For cross verifying what has been mentioned in the previous post you can Go to SUIM --> Roles by complex search criteria.Then under the authorization object & the field values put S_TCODE & SU01 respectively and execute.This will bring up all the roles thorugh which SU01 is accessible.

Thanks,

Saby..

0 Kudos

removed repetition of former reply by moderator

Edited by: Bernhard Hochreiter on Jun 23, 2009 1:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The list of users having access to su01 tcode can be obtained by running SUIM-Users by complex selection criteria with S_TCODE with value su01 as selection inputs. This will give you the list of users having su01 access, irrespective of how access is granted , through role or profile.

Alternatively,

You may use SUIM to first find the profiles having auth obj. S_TCODE and value su01 to select all such profiles and again use SUIM to find the list of users having thes profiles

In your case, it may be that many users are assigned profiles having su01 or roles that have su01 maintained in S_TCODE but not in menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can use teh following method to get the right report.

Go into SUIM, Roles,By Authorization value .

In Authorization object give s_tcode and in the value fiels give SU01 value.

This will give u the roles with su01

Thanks

Ruchika