Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User roles were deleted for the mass change in CUA system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have assigned a role to a set of users in CUA via SU10 to a specific child system, as like I have executed the task 3 to 4 times for the assignment of the different roles to a set of users and some users may repeated in each execution .

And when I check in child system after few hours the old roles were deleted and contains the role which I have assigned in the mass change.

It was happened only to few users not more than 20 users, then I expected that may be the users who get repeated in SU10 more than one time for the different role assignment it get impacted.

But that is not a problem, because I verified some of the users who repeated more than one time in child system and they didnu2019t get deleted the old roles and it was appended with the new role to the existing rights of the user.

Still some of the IDOC were showing in SCUL transaction with Yellow signal triangle shape

So please help me out what would be the issue.

Kindly let me know if need more information....

SV

4 REPLIES 4

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a problem related to IDOC issue. Please contact Basis Team regarding pushing of the Idocs. I am giving an over view of the steps that needs to be executed for idoc push. Please contact Basis with the same.

Run RBDAGAIN report (se38)

Give Idocs and save as variant.

Now go to sm36 specify a job name and start.

This will change the Idoc status from 02 to 30. For 03 to 30 it needs a different report. Please check and let me know if any issue. As long as idocs are not pushed properly it will give an error. At times also check the CUA user is ok or not. It gets locked at times. To know which one is the CUA user->Login to child system->su01->See the change executed by the user->Get the user name.

Let me know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Hi,

avoid direct handling of idocs if you have a CUA!

Only use SCUL to 'reprocess' the idocs!

Until SCUL is not green completely, the users are inconsistent!

b.rgds,

Bernhard

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I might have seen the same behavior before, especially when doing mass change in SU10, etc. In my scenario the IDOC hang with a status 64 - if your having the same problem you might want to check out note 555229, it solved it for me.

Regards

Morten Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.