cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete items from sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am seeing a strange issue lately. Though the shopping cart has been successfully converted into a PO and an invoice has already been posted, it is still appearing in the sourcing cockpit. Since the PO in question has undergone lot of changes/additions/deletions this might be the cause.

To add further to it, trying to figure out how to remove value "X" which is sitting erroneously in the filed BBP_PDIGP-SOURCE_REL_IND. Since this is one off instance, wondering if there is any FM or program that can be helpful.

Appreciate your insight in advance!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot delete items from sourcing cockpit. Instead you can set the items as 'Completed' and this will remove the items from sourcing list. To do this, select any items from the 'Find' tab and click on 'Assign to me'. You need to be assigned to a purchasing group in order to use 'Assign to me' button. After assigning, go to worklist tab and if the item is showing in 'Work area', click on 'Remove from Workarea'. This would make the item appear in 'Worklist' tab. Now, if you scroll to right you will see a tick mark under 'Action' column. If you click on this, the sourcing item is completed and removed from sourcing list.

Regards,

Sanjeev

krithika_g
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using the FM BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE to update the correct source_rel_ind.

Best regards,

Krithika