Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Different GRC Suites available

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to GRC and want to know what are the different types of GRC suites available in the market that companies buy from SAP.

I mean i heard about Business Objects GRC and Access Controller GRC , what is the difference between both these suites?

thanks in advance.

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

GRC is a functional area or a department under SAP Business Objects which develops products related to Governance, Risk and Compliance. GRC has different products like Access Control (AC), Process Control (PC), Risk Management(RM) and Global Trade Services (GTS).

As far as I know, AC (Access Control) is referred to as a suite as it is made of four different modules called Risk analysis and remediation (RAR), Compliant User provisioning (CUP), Superuser privilege management (SPM) and Enterprise Role Management (ERM).

For more information, you can look at the following link or contact you SAP AE.

http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/large/governance-risk-compliance/index.epx

Regards,

Alpesh

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alphesh,

Thanks a lot for your response (answer).

I know that GRC Access Control (AC) has FF(FireFighter), Role Expert(RE), Access Enforcer(AE) and Compliance Calibrator(CC) tools.

Do you know the purpose and tools inside GRC Process Control (PC), Risk Management(RM) and Global Trade Services (GTS).

Thanks in Advance again,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

You will have to go through the link I provided. It contains lot more information about all other GRC related products.

Regards,

Alpesh

sreekanth_sunkara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh, i will go through it and will post if i have any doubts.

Sree

Answers (0)