cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Completed : status I1023 in SRM PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are in SRM 5.0, Ext.Classic scenario. Some of the POs in our Production system have the status Transaction Completed [in BBP_PD: status I1023]. These POs have been successfully replicated to R/3-ECC, but we are unable to change or delete these PO now in SRM. When i click the change button, it gives a popup with msg "System status is active ()".

Pls help with suggestions to change.delete such POs.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

The P.Os that were marked as Transaction completed in SRM system can no longer be changed.

This means the P.O can not be changed and the same can not be deleted.

This is the standard SAP SRM functionality.

1. Please do not use 'Transaction Completed' option to close the P.Os.Instead you can mark the 'No further Confirmations expected' and 'No further Invocies expected' check boxes under statistics tab of P.O item data. This would remove all the commitments against the purchase order item and would enable any Project closure in case Network or WBS is used as Account assignment for this P.O item.

2. In case the P.O needs to be deleted then use function module BBP_PO_DELETE in backend ECC system to delete SRM (EBP) P.Os in ECC.

Hope this answers your query and resolves your issues.

Please let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks very much for that nice explanation with solution.

I tried to execute the FM BBP_PO_DELETE in ECC, but i have the problem with the field "RFC target sys" ....

1. First i put the SRM system and i got the msg "Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND has occurred"

2. Then i put the ECC system and i got the msg ..."Destination has not been maintianed"

3. I left the field blank and executed, got the msg..."No changeable PO items exist"

Pls suggest, if i'm doing something wrong in executing the FM!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

There is no need to mention RFC destination / Client.

Enter the P.O number and in PO_ITEMS_FOR_DELETE - PO_IT (Enter P.O item - the item number should be preceeded by zeroes. If the item is 1 then the entry should be 00001)& D (Enter X) and then come back and execute the function module.

As you are aware only the items cane be deleted and not the Purchase order. It means the deletion indicator is at item level and not at header level.

Please follow the steps and let me know in case of any issues.

Regards,

Teja

Answers (0)